Sunday 15 November 2009

Photos posted!!!

Hello Everyone!

The days are just flying by, full to the absolute brim! I FINALLY got around to basically posting all the pictures from the semester so far, excepting the fall break trip. Please stop by my facebook and have a look if you like.

Well, tutorials are in full swing. We're just over the middle weeks. Course work comes hard and fast and I would SO appreciate your prayers as I wrestle with all the work to be done! I'm not sure which is worse, that the work distracts from experiencing Oxford, or that experiencing Oxford detracts from the work. I'm trying to find a balance for both.

good news! I got to be part of a little choir after all, at Keble college, that started late. We're speeding through a Schubert mass.

Hope all the Milliganites are well and that the semester's going smoothly!!!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment