Monday 7 September 2009

From my "pigeon-hole" to yours...

Hello Lovely People!

Orientation is full on, the weather has been chilly and clear, and I have a record-setting blister on my left foot due to half the time here having been spent walking in the city so far. This is just a quick post as Sir Dickens is calling, but several people have asked for a physical address here:

Heather Knudtsen
SCIO
2 Frewin Court
Oxford
OX1 3HZ
UNITED KINGDOM

The above should be able to reach my "pigeon-hole" (mail box) in the basement of our headquarters. I miss you all!

Love, Heather

p.s. I'm official!

1 comment:

  1. Heather! I'm so glad you made it safely to Oxford. It sounds lovely and I can't wait to come see you there! Matt and I are finally going to be on our way that direction tomorrow! When we get settled I'll contact you about coming to visit sometime. I hope you're having as wonderful of a time as you had hoped, and I look forward to comparing art history notes soon!

    ReplyDelete