Saturday 5 September 2009

Some pictures.

Some pictures from the last two days. The picture behind the blog title is one I took tonight. It may be near the University I will be studying at.


What my countdown said on Sep 3rd.
A lovely place.

We stopped by a community garden and a woman gave us some beans! (This is Mia)


English roses...


Laura loves cows. We thought we saw one far away, but it was a black and white horse. It wanted to be a cow.




A pretty building we passed. number one million...



My "sausage and mash" at the Eagle and Child, sitting in the Rabbit Room








2 comments:

  1. this is hannah lewis by the way...
    heather I think i know that garden! I wandered in it on a very misty fall morning and it was gorgeous. i don't remember the street name though. if it's the same garden, it's right by where i stayed in my friend's house. aaaah i want to go to oxford, you're making me smell it!! do you notice the funny smell of england or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about a smell, but there's something different! I love it! The garden is really close to where I'm living. I plan to go to St. Ebbe's next Sunday! We decided to go to Christ Church Cathedral for the first sunday. :) I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete